Angela serves offline “brick and mortar” clients as well, and has extensive experience in the firearms industry, helping companies such as Hornady, Barrett, Cor-Bon, DeSantis Holsters, Hogue Grips, and Dillon protect their valuable brand identities.
- Brand development and evaluation
- Trademark evaluation, searching, and prosecution
- Litigation of trademark oppositions and cancellations before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Copyright and trademark licensing
- Trademark consulting for startup companies
Ms. Langlotz continues to represent a variety of companies, both in the online and offline space, and loves educating business leaders about the ins and outs of copyright law through her entertaining video library here at TrademarkDoctor.net.
In her spare time, Ms. Langlotz enjoys cooking Italian and Spanish food, drinking wine, running, yoga, traveling, and hiking.